A Little Blog Dance

I've created this blog on the assumption that since I am moving to another state, my friends in far flung places will have a way to figure out what's going on in my life, because all I can come up with in person is "Well, ya know, same ol' same ol'." ;p However, that doesn't mean you should assume I'll be writing much here... o.0~

Thursday, October 28, 2004

The Beginning of the End

*does a little blog dance*

So this is what a blog feels like eh? Funny, I don't _feel_ like my life has suddenly been exposed to millions of people worldwide...

Anyway, I thought this might be a good idea...moving to a new state, keep in touch with friends, yadda yadda yadda. All with the convenience of actually not having to talk to anyone, woohoo! ;)

So this weekend will mark the beginning of my New Jersey citizenship. As of now, it just means that I'll have to spend the next couple of days packing my junk and clean up after myself so that 'Lianne, formerly know as Roommate' won't have a complete mess when I leave.

I'll make sure to keep everyone posted on how many dust bunnies I uncover...which will basically be my life the next two days =^.^=

----'-,-{@

1 Comments:

At October 28, 2004 at 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your life is indeed exposed!@

 

Post a Comment

<< Home