A Little Blog Dance

I've created this blog on the assumption that since I am moving to another state, my friends in far flung places will have a way to figure out what's going on in my life, because all I can come up with in person is "Well, ya know, same ol' same ol'." ;p However, that doesn't mean you should assume I'll be writing much here... o.0~

Saturday, October 30, 2004

An Empty House And Crazy Cats

Bleh...I'm so sore, however most of my stuff is packed onto the moving truck now. Thanks go to Lianne for helping get things packed in well. I've never had to use a moving truck before so doing things like tying stuff down and 'wedging' were beyond my ability to understand until now ;p Luckily for me, Lianne is a master at moving.

My basement home seems so empty now. We went through last night and threw out everything that I wasn't taking and Lianne didn't want, which was mostly a lot of stuff that Jenn didn't want to take with her when she left (Don't worry, Jenn, we still have your Nintendo 64 ;) So now I just have to pack up the old computer and game systems...and clean the place ....;/ Ah well, no rest for the weary...

----'-,-{@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home