A Little Blog Dance

I've created this blog on the assumption that since I am moving to another state, my friends in far flung places will have a way to figure out what's going on in my life, because all I can come up with in person is "Well, ya know, same ol' same ol'." ;p However, that doesn't mean you should assume I'll be writing much here... o.0~

Saturday, October 30, 2004

For Final Fantasy Enthusiasts

I was taking a break today and thought I'd look up a favorite Final Fantasy flash movie to watch. Well it turns out that the website has been completely overhauled and now there are a total of three flash movies. Here is the link.

The first one there is the original one that I wanted to watch and features a great parody of the Chocobo song and tons of characters from FF 1-10. The third one though, Final Fantasy A+, was extremely hilarious, and I highly recommend it, not only for a good laugh but to marvel at the time and creativity that went into it. The artist basically made their own Final Fantasy game revolving around doing schoolwork... ;p They even put in a japanese voicetrack, complete with subtitles =^.^=

----'-,-{@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home