A Little Blog Dance

I've created this blog on the assumption that since I am moving to another state, my friends in far flung places will have a way to figure out what's going on in my life, because all I can come up with in person is "Well, ya know, same ol' same ol'." ;p However, that doesn't mean you should assume I'll be writing much here... o.0~

Friday, October 29, 2004

One for the Underdog

I am, by no means, a sports fan. I don't follow any major sport and frankly don't have much of an interest. However, I came across this interesting bit of news surrounding the Red Sox winning the world series.

Apparently, the "curse" of the Red Sox was so great that no one ever expected them to win...and now some things that were put into motion, based on them losing, will have to be changed =^.^=

So I say, Kudos go to the Red Sox for bucking everyone's assumptions and for keeping movie companies on their toes ;)

---'-,-{@

7 Comments:

At October 29, 2004 at 10:08 AM, Blogger Serge said...

Funny thing, as I was actually watching the games, I didn't hear the announcers mention the fact that it had been 1918 since the Sox last won a World Series 583 times. Nope, didn't hear it at all.

 
At October 29, 2004 at 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now it's the Chicago Cubs who have the curse... they haven't won a world series since 1904 or 1908 (can't remember which, but I skimmed it at CNN today). I know a lot of Bostonians, though, and I'm sure they're still dancing in the streets. ---Lianne

 
At December 14, 2005 at 5:32 PM, Anonymous mortgage lead said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

 
At May 5, 2006 at 3:23 AM, Anonymous home equity loans refinancing said...

home equity loans refinancing

 
At July 26, 2006 at 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://drsmvawg.com/gnyo/gqmn.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://psxreuhf.com/neus/unxp.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At July 26, 2006 at 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At July 26, 2006 at 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://drsmvawg.com/gnyo/gqmn.html | http://opfdqeqj.com/ckow/awzx.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home