A Little Blog Dance

I've created this blog on the assumption that since I am moving to another state, my friends in far flung places will have a way to figure out what's going on in my life, because all I can come up with in person is "Well, ya know, same ol' same ol'." ;p However, that doesn't mean you should assume I'll be writing much here... o.0~

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

A Registered Citizen

Well, that's it then...I'm now an official New Jersey resident =^.^= I was able to get my new driver's license last week, however, due to several different issues, was unable to register my car until today. Now, though, I have a shiney new license in my pocket, complete with dreadful picture, and shiney new plates on my car!

*does a little uglyyellowplate dance*

Now I can dedicate myself more fully to finding employment, as I have a suspicion I won't truly be an NJ citizen until I start paying some taxes ;p

----'-,-{@

3 Comments:

At November 12, 2004 at 4:24 PM, Blogger Serge said...

Hmph. And here I thought you'd registered to vote for next year.

 
At November 12, 2004 at 10:14 PM, Blogger Trixter said...

You know...if I thought I was going to be in one place long enough, then I might just do that.

As it stands, I haven't stayed for much longer than two years (usually less) in any one place for a long time, why disrupt the voting of the people who've lived in a area for much longer, the ones that will really be affected by the voting? Seems kind of presumptuous...

----'-,-{@

 
At November 12, 2004 at 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what happened with the couch? =) --Lianne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home