A Little Blog Dance

I've created this blog on the assumption that since I am moving to another state, my friends in far flung places will have a way to figure out what's going on in my life, because all I can come up with in person is "Well, ya know, same ol' same ol'." ;p However, that doesn't mean you should assume I'll be writing much here... o.0~

Monday, December 13, 2004

It's About Time...

So, in the not _quite_ a month it's been since I last blogged, I've actually managed to do something worthy of note ;) I've finally acquired a job here in my chosen state, New Jersey. Today is, in fact, my first day on the job and It's going just fine. I'm an admin assistant for a branch office of Ingersoll-Rand. It's a small office but there are a lot of things going on, so I haven't been very idle.

Unfortunately, this Christmas will be the first time I don't spend it with my family, but I suppose that's one of the consequences of moving five states away. I bear it all gladly though, knowing that Pattie and Erica are making up for it by spending so much time with their own families ;)

---'-,-{@

5 Comments:

At August 5, 2005 at 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

read your blog, think you'd be really interested in this website

 
At January 8, 2006 at 4:17 AM, Blogger lisasmith1861 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At January 31, 2006 at 3:45 PM, Blogger darrelmorgan6046432659 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At May 11, 2006 at 10:33 PM, Blogger kevinlane52599569 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 
At October 9, 2006 at 12:29 AM, Blogger u519pq said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home